Applicants Educated in Canada
Applicants educated in Ontario must have completed a high school diploma equivalent to the following mandatory admission requirements. Applicants from other provinces in Canada other than Ontario must have all the same requirements or equivalent in their respective provinces.
- Ontario Secondary Diploma - OSSD 30 Credits (General level and/or Advanced) or;
- Grade 12 Equivalency - GED Certificate or;
- Canadian Public College Diploma or;
- Canadian University Degree or;
- Be at least 18 years of age and pass a Superintendent approved qualifying test. Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam is accepted at Toronto College of Dental Hygiene and Auxiliaries Inc. Valid ID must be provided to show proof of age.
- Grade 12 English – 60% at University Preparation Level or 60% at College Preparation Level (preferred)
- Grade 11 Biology - 60% at University Preparation Level or 60% at College Preparation Level (preferred)
Include applicants who are 18 years of age or over by the first day of classes and lack the academic admission requirements. These applicants may be considered on an individual basis. The mandatory pre-admission test applies to all applicants applying as a mature student.
The applicant is responsible for the delivery of official transcripts to the college. We do not accept scanned, faxed, or photocopied transcripts.