Benefits & Advantages
- Become a Dental Hygienist in 18 Months Read More >>
- Competitive Tuition with payment options
- Curriculum meets all National Competencies
- Excellent National and International Reputation
- Patient Education Software for explaining treatment to the clients
- Excellent Faculty to Student Ratio
- Close proximity to Transit and Major Hwy routes
Dental Hygiene has been recognized and practiced as a profession for over fifty years. Dental Hygienists work with clients/patients and can treat patients independent of the dentist (with certain restrictions).
Dental Hygiene is a dynamic and challenging health care profession allowing a wide range of practice environments: from general dental practice, specialty offices, independent dental hygiene clinics, public health, education or research...
Dental Assistant Level I & Office Administration
The Dental Assisting Level I & Office Administration course will prepare the graduate to assist the dentist in all dental procedures in a general practice or a specialist setting. State of the art facilities give the students plenty of practice in real situations with real dental chairs.
The program includes field training in a dental office as well as extensive practical experience with experienced instructors....
Dental Assistant Level II
This program provides the student with the theoretical and practical experience of a DA level II duties. All concepts taught in the theoretical classroom will be demonstrated and practiced in the clinical setting on manikins, student partners and clients. The student will demonstrate these clinical skills while adhering to the ODAA code of ethics.